Maternity portrait sessions typically take place between 30 and 35 weeks but can be scheduled any time you wish in your pregnancy. These sessions are up to 1 hour long and you will be presented with up to 15-25 final preview images in a private online gallery and includes immediate family only.
| Helpful Hints For Your Maternity Portrait Session |
* On your session day wear comfortable, well fitting clothing.
* I recommend a classic black top, something fitted to show off your curves, a fun and funky shirt or dress if that is your style. Tank tops are also a good look paired up with a pair of jeans. I love dresses that hug the curve of your baby bump! Most importantly, if you feel good in what you're wearing then you'll look good!
* I also like to use maternity gowns & I own quite a few for you to use. I'm also open to any 'Au-natural' poses if that is something you're up for!
* I like to encourage dads to be in some of the photos.....it's always so amazing to see couples together with their baby-to-be!
* Have ready any special items such as special knitted booties, stuffed lovies or anything else that is meaningful to you and your baby.
* During set up I like to chat about your expectations for your portraits & your session. Please let me know of any 'must have' photos so we can try to get those done right away. Take a peek at my 'expecting' Gallery for inspiration!
* Please limit your session to mom, dad and siblings only.
* If you have your nursery prepared consider having a few photos taken in there with baby's things.
*I like to offer a variety of shots both indoor and outdoor, weather permitting.
* Lastly, just RELAX! Pregnancy is a beautiful time in a woman's life and I am dedicated to capturing all of the beauty and wonder that goes with it! I do get asked to cover stretch marks and I will most certainly do that so forget all about those pesky marks and let your Baby-Glow shine!
Please view my GOWN CATALOG (click link) for all of the gown options I can offer you!