With Leah Islinger Photography available in Appleton & throughout Fox Valley, WI
Maternity portrait sessions typically take place between 30 and 35 weeks but can be scheduled any time you wish in your pregnancy. These sessions are up to 1 hour long and you will be presented with up to 15-25 final preview images in a private online gallery and includes immediate family only.
| Helpful Hints For Your Maternity Portrait Session |
* On your session day wear comfortable, well-fitting clothing.
* I recommend a classic blacktop, something fitted to show off your curves, a fun, and funky shirt or dress if that is your style. Tank tops are also a good look paired up with a pair of jeans. I love dresses that hug the curve of your baby bump! Most importantly, if you feel good in what you're wearing then you'll look good!
* I also like to use maternity gowns & I own quite a few for you to use. I'm also open to any 'Au-natural' poses if that is something you're up for!
* I like to encourage dads to be in some of the photos.....it's always so amazing to see couples together with their baby-to-be!
* Have ready any special items such as specially knitted booties, stuffed lovies, or anything else that is meaningful to you and your baby.
* During set up I like to chat about your expectations for your portraits & your session. Please let me know of any 'must-have' photos so we can try to get those done right away. Take a peek at my 'expecting' Gallery for inspiration!
* Please limit your session to mom, dad, and siblings only.
* If you have your nursery prepared to consider having a few photos taken in there with the baby's things.
*I like to offer a variety of shots both indoor and outdoor, weather permitting.
* Lastly, just RELAX! Pregnancy is a beautiful time in a woman's life and I am dedicated to capturing all of the beauty and wonder that goes with it! I do get asked to cover stretch marks and I will most certainly do that so forget all about those pesky marks and let your Baby-Glow shine!