I'm sure that after all of the recent events you may have hesitations on having an in-home session. Please let me reassure you that I will take every precaution when it comes to your and my own health. I have been a germ conscientious person even before all of the recent happenings but I feel it would be beneficial to share my sanitation steps with you. Below is a cute little chart of the things that I have always done with a few new precautions added just to be safe.
* Currently, I will ask for your safety and mine that only the people living in your home are present at your session.
* Once I unpack my things I will wash my hands before touching your household items or loved ones. I always bring hand sanitizer with me and I will use it often.
* I ask that if you or any of your loved ones are ill that you be without any symptoms for 72 hours before your session date & I will do the same for you. Rescheduling is much easier than overcoming illnesses :)
* Please rest assured that all of my washable fabrics are laundered once I arrive home whether I used them or not during your session.
* Furthermore all props and equipment are cleaned after each client use as well whether it be by sanitizing spray (baby-friendly), wipe or UV light.
* I will be scheduling all in-home sessions with 24 hours left in between.
* As a common courtesy, I always remove my shoes when I enter your home.